Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 months old!

Ok babies...I know your Mommy has been rushing you to grow up a little bit. I have enjoyed clearning out your clothes and baby gear to make some cash for all of your big kid toys and clothes. I have started Audrey's collection of back to school clothes, fall/winter clothes, and even some stuff for next spring/summer. Poor Mason will have to share with Parker for now. I have been planning your fabulous Monkey Luau and we even have some special guests coming all the way from New Jersey!! Now your Mommy will take the time to remind you of all the fun you have over the past month.

Mason: You are such a sweet Momma's boy. You are very sensitive and cry at small things such a spilled milk. You let your big brother and little sister run you over. All of this is because you are just as sweet as pie. You can climb the stairs in our house. You are still cruising around, but not really showing any more signs of walking. I thought for sure you would be walking first! I think you wave bye-bye but I am not 100% sure. You aren't clapping, but still have a smile that can light up any room. You have 6, yes six, teeth. I think you are working on some more too. You are a pretty good eater, but don't get really excited about it. You seem to love eggs!! You love to babble Mama, dada, and lots of other sounds and noises. All in all, you are a happy man and I hope you stay that way for a long time.

Audrey: Where do I start??? You have turned into a true wild-woman. You recently climb out of your bath seat and were standing up so proud of yourself. You stand unassisted and smile like you have just climbed Mt. Everest. You can take one or two steps. You clap, but not that often. You just started waving and it is about the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. (I will post a video) You love your big brother with all of your heart. You two giggle together and it melts Mommy's heart every.single.time! You love to dance when you hear music. I am thrilled that you have made so much progress over the past month, you had your Mommy worried for a while there. Stay happy and wild Miss Audrey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment